Letters dedicated to Pat, the crazy-ass building manager of my apartment

Monday, April 5, 2010

Pat's Going Green

Dear Pat:
This is a letter I read today while doing some laundry. I can only assume this little gem is from you. I'd recognize your tone anywhere.

I, like you, try to be conscious of our environment, so thank you for taking the initiative to put those "wasters and litterers" in their place. You are a force to be reckoned with.

Just a question though: washers and dryers may not be afraid of the dark, but what about ironing boards???? Is LG afraid of the dark? When I hear whimpering and scurrying in the apartment above me during thunderstorms, is that you up there? Should I come up with a flashlight?

Let me know, I'd be glad to come up and help you out. I value neighborliness.

Love,
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment