Letters dedicated to Pat, the crazy-ass building manager of my apartment

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Trip down memory lane...

"I'll fiiiinnnndddd youuuu"

Dear Pat:

Remember that time that I let my good friend stay in my apartment while I was back in Toronto for the summer, and you roamed the halls spying on him making sure he wasn't "up to no good" in my apartment? That was so sweet of you. It was also so considerate when you found it necessary to call me up at midnight (3am Toronto time) to tell me that you think he invited a friend over, and that there was a chance they were "drinking alcohol" in my apartment. Thanks so much for being such a good building manager. I can fall asleep easily at night knowing that the halls of our building are being protected.

Love,
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment